Biscuit is calling all church groups.
Be a part of a holiday tradition – celebrate and share the true joy and reason for the season.
THE LIVING NATIVITY
Glittering Lights and the Las Vegas Area United Methodist Churches invites your congregation to be a part of great fellowship and fun!
“The churches that participate in the Living Nativity have an incredible time. They make a whole evening of it, with food, drinks and fellowship and take turns “acting” the roles of the Nativity,” said John Bentham, Glittering Lights producer. “There’s a director to help everyone know what to do and when. It’s an amazing
optional experience that most guests regardless of religious beliefs find moving to watch.”
So Biscuit is in the know and here’s how the program will roll…
PROVIDED FOR YOU:
- Complete set with manager
- Professional music soundtrack
- Shelter for your group to warm-up
- Onsite coordinator/stage manager to help with logistics, placements, routines, etc.
- Ideally, a minimum of 24 people to portray members of the story – Mary, Joseph, Shepherds, Angels…
- Hint: the more people the bigger “your cast”, the more breaks you can take
We are currently filling dates from Dec 1 – 24, 2016. The Living Nativity is open from about 5:15m p.m. – 9:30 p.m. weekdays and 5:15 p.m. – 10:30 p.m. on weekend and holiday periods. The closer to Christmas, the later Glittering Lights stays open. Please email for current availability, and reserve your slot. You can
view churches participating on our handy dandy daily Glittering Lights calendar.
We are reserving dates on a first come, first reserved basis.
So to end my sermon, don’t miss out on making an impact on your fellow southern Nevadans, and glorious Christmas memories with your congregation.