Nevada’s largest holiday drive-thru light show spectacular, Glittering Lights at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway celebrates 15 spectacular years of holiday tradition in southern Nevada.
New this year is fundraising nights at the lights. Raise funds for your group by hosting a night(s) at Glittering Lights,a nationally recognized community event with accolades from CNN Travel and USA Today 10 Best.
Here’s how it works:
Host one or two consecutive nights at the lights between Monday, November 16 and Thursday, December 10 – Sunday – Thursday only.
Each full price ticket ($20) flyer redeemed, $5 is returned to your group.
To take advantage of this offer, send firstname.lastname@example.org the following information:
- Top 3 preferred dates (we don’t want to book too many schools on same nights)
- Official group name for flyer and check (checks will be dropped in the mail by December 31, 2015
- Where you would like us to mail the check.
- Typically how many people do you pull to these type of fundraisers? (best guestimate, we want to be prepared with enough staff 20 cars vs 200 cars can make a difference on staffing 🙂 )
- How many kids in the school?