Glittering Lights and the Las Vegas Area United Methodist Churches invites your congregation to be a part of great fellowship and fun!
“The Living Nativity gives churches the opportunity to celebrate and share the true joy and reason for the season,” said John Bentham, Glittering Lights producer. “Most guests appreciate and enjoy this optional experience, regardless of their religious beliefs.”
Churches that participate in this experience are invited to make an evening of it, with food, drinks and the actual Living Nativity performance. A director is present to help groups with the performance and ensure that they know what to do and when.
So Biscuit is in the know and here’s how the program will roll…
PROVIDED FOR YOU:
- Complete set with manager
- Professional music soundtrack
- Shelter for your group to warm-up
- Onsite coordinator/stage manager to help with logistics, placements, routines, etc.
- Ideally, a minimum of 24 people to portray members of the story – Mary, Joseph, Shepherds, Angels…
- Option: We can connect smaller churches to perform with larger congregations to create a bigger cast.
We are currently filling dates from Dec 1 – 24, 2017. The Living Nativity is open from about 5:15m p.m. – 9:30 p.m. weekdays and 5:15 p.m. – 10:30 p.m. on weekend and holiday periods. The closer to Christmas, the later Glittering Lights stays open. Please email for current availability, and reserve your slot. You can view churches participating on our handy dandy daily Glittering Lights calendar.
We are reserving dates on a first come, first reserved basis.
Don’t miss out on making an impact on your fellow southern Nevadans, and glorious Christmas memories with your congregation.
See ya at the lights,