Back again for the 2017-2018 season is Biscuit’s FUN-raising nights at the lights. Raise funds for your group by hosting one or two consecutive nights at Glittering Lights at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. Glittering Lights is a nationally recognized community event with accolades from CNN Travel, USA Today, Forbes and more.
Here’s how it works:
Host one or two consecutive nights at the lights between Tuesday, November 14 and Thursday, December 14 (Sunday – Thursday only).
Each full price ticket ($20-$30) flyer redeemed, $5 is returned to your group.
To take advantage of this offer, send email@example.com the following information:
- Top 3 preferred dates (we don’t want to book too many schools on same nights)
- Official group name for flyer and check (checks will be dropped in the mail by February 18, 2018.
- Where you would like us to mail the check.
- Typically, how many people do you pull to these types of fundraisers? (best guestimate, we want to be prepared with enough staff 20 cars vs 200 cars can make a difference on staffing)
- Would you like custom stickers to pass out to promote the event?
- FOR PTO & SCHOOLS: How many kids in the school?
We look forward to hosting your group.
See ya at the lights,